Friday, October 21, 2005

10 things that nettle me


general

1) Inconsiderate people-- What you choose to do and say effects the people around you. Think about it.

2) Selfish people-- No comment needed. You know who you are...

3) Slow drivers-- Look, people have schedules. I'm all for safety but come on!

4) When people pass there own responsibilities onto others-- Look, it's your kid! Can you please make sure he\she is safe.

5) Pushy people-- Again, you know who you are...

specific

6) When my dog intentionally pushes his toys under the chairs in the living room and try to retrieve them, but never can.

7) When someone raises their voice in a seemingly normal conversation.

8) I have trouble reading with background noise. I can't stay focused. I read entire paragraphs and digest nothing, only to catch myself and restart again.

9) When the same people, at the same vendor, are asked for the same item, as I have ordered over and over again the same way, still do not know what I want without part numbers . Do you people do a total data dump after each phone call?

10) This one takes the cake: When someone "close" to you cannot put there own feelings aside for the good of her own child. "Where do your priorities lie?" Go play mind games with people who are better opponents. Let "our" daughter grow up normal please!!! Some structure would be nice! (Ok, that was a rant! Misplaced yet connected) Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home