Thursday, October 13, 2005

TESLA'S REVENGE for getting screwed!

The following is a paid advertisement for the "LET'S GET BACK AT EDISON" group.

Ok, that was a history joke. And a poor one at best. Maybe even historically inaccurate, according to some. How does this have anything to do with my post? I am so glad you asked!

What you are about to read may sound false at first, but please read on with an open mind. Read it all. I have not, because I have once again run out of time in my day and am getting tired. Plus, it's hard to stay focused in my home. Circus!!! I will finish tomorrow. But, what I have read so far has me intrigued. I pride myself on being about to think 'out of the box'. Roll the time back a few hundred years and I say the world is not flat!!!! Do you know that there are still people out there that believe this! shhhhhh. Don't wake them.

2 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

Hmmmmm, (as Twilight Zone music plays) Very interesting. But if other people can control it why can't we??? How did you come across this site?

10/14/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

According to what I have read so far, us in the west still do not believe.
--------------------

Co-worker was telling the story and I dug up the site last night.

10/14/2005 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home