Saturday, November 05, 2005

Time for a change

I have been doing this blog thing for a while now. I guess I started it back in the summer. It's kind of cool. One thing I like about having a blog, other than reading others, is to use it as a vent. To write my feeling in a blog kind of feels like using a stress ball.

Here's the problem. My life is so "up and down", my blog looks like a virtual roller coaster. That simply is just not the right thing to do. So I have started a new blog. Just like my reality, there is a happy side and a sad side. I live my life with a smile on the outside, for everyone to see. Mainly because people don't like to be around ones that are not happy. The new blog will be my inner thoughts. Maybe this will spawn change in my life as well.

One can only hope....

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

My friends and I have a saying...IHE&E...I hate everyone and everything. So, if you'd like to join the club, we're always looking for new members.

11/07/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Please let me in......

11/07/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home