Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lost

My wife and I went out this evening. We met up with our friend Dean and his boy about 1930 I guess for wings. After eating and picking on Zak, we split up, meeting again at a bar called the 101 to listen to this band that was supposed to be good. I’m not sure exactly when it was, but at some point, between the bands rendition of Billy Joel or Robert Palmer, it hit me. I SUCK! I feel like a waist of space, inhaling precious oxygen that was intended for a better person. I just suck, period.

It’s going to be a long winter…

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

You spit up?? The wings were bad?!? LOL! You do not suck. Glad you and Traci went out for an evening.

10/29/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Oops, thanks for seeing that Carn. See I do suck.

10/29/2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home