Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday The 13TH... Live and in Color...

Ah yes it’s Friday, the end ‘O’ the week, and Thank God! This week has been the worse I have endured for many years. It seems as though everything, I mean everything that could have gone wrong, went well past wrong. Everything I touched turned to crap, everything I said sounded stupid and everything I did went horribly insane. When I woke up this morning I didn’t even take notice to it being Friday the 13Th, it never even crossed my mind. That was, until about 9 AM when a coworker, a project manager and close friend came up to me and interrupted a conversation I was having with someone on the shop floor. He said “I will no longer be…” and I broke his conversation by saying “so disruptive?” He said “that’s right, effective immediately, I have to go”. Not fully understanding what he was getting at, I simply said, “ya, later”, assuming he meant he had to run to the other office for a meeting or something. About 10 minutes later, our President informed me that she “had to let Clark go”. “It was a tough decision”, she said. I had my game face on with her, but little did she know my heart fell to my feet. I couldn’t believe it. She just waltz right in, canned him and then left. I think it’s time to start looking a bit more seriously for a new job.

At least the week from hell is now over. TGIF BABY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

As I have learned you should always keep your options open and you resume updated!!!

10/16/2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home