Tuesday, October 04, 2005

just an update i guess

I am currently updating my furnace. The ductwork was in bad shape and inefficient at best. With the price of oil these days, I have to get every penny I can. I have never worked on this stuff before, ever! But if I can design and build piping systems, do basic carpentry and live in a self-made world of symmetry, I must be able to do this. I suck at spelling and my penmanship is for the birds. The only thing I am really good at is helping kids and math.

Well, this project has turned ugly. Again, I have no clue! Just going off of what the guy told me at the local HVAC store. Metal ducts have evolved into these “trunk lines” made from fiberglass “boards”. There are tools made for cutting these boards and making them into, for lack of a better word, pipes. I don’t have them and a friend who is a HVAC tech was unable to break free from his busy schedule to lend them to me. My trusty tape measure and square are working fine, but the road is long! I must get this done before this weekend as the temp. is going south…. F%$#!!!!!!!!

My daughter’s mother and I are in a……….. Here come the layers again. F*&$&^^^^^!!! Ok, can we spend any more money? Just about to go over the edge as it is. But she is more important; despite the fake world I seem to have created for myself.

The wife is improving. Or maybe just my view of the situation. Not sure. At least she is accepting things as they are.

I once was in love. A F-150 trailing a boat took care of that. I remember her daily, despite all of her issues. I’m not sure why I decided to disclose that!………………
WOW, this is weird! Can I get any more separated from ME?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Hey that's what blogs are for...just spew whatever you want out there. I'm scared of home projects...well at least in my own home. If someone else said come help me replace the brickwork around my fireplace I'd do it. But I'd never do it in my house! Geez, that's a major undertaking you are doing! And, where were you when I was killing myself over my Statistics class this summer math boy???!?!?

I think a boat on the water can cure just about anything!

10/05/2005 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home