Monday, October 03, 2005

Just a new post I guess

Just another busy day. I don't even watch Monday Night Football anymore. Truthfully, I really don't like professional sports anyway. Too much dirty money. I like college, and mostly high school. I read some blogs. Didn't know one snotsucker and one dorman were past friends. Small world. Snot: Just so you know... Growing up, Dorman was just slightly better than I was on a bike. Slightly... :-) For those who are guilty of taking life just a little TOO seriously, that was a joke.

I find Bloger’s server much faster since yesterday’s “Scheduled maintenance”. Thanks guys!

Spent some of my time helping a friend’s mom and the like. Hope to wrap that up in the next coming days. It seems almost like an “out of body experience” to have people who had no respect for you as a kid, open up to you and thank you, genuinely over an over again. I guess my life is somehow gone full circle. It seems weird at best, but glad to help nun the less.

Oh, and DORMAN: In my travels today, I came across a group of people holding what seemed like a family reunion in the middle of the street (much like you see in the isles at walmart), almost blocking traffic. Who do I find? Bill, Bill’s ex-wife, Bill’s current wife, both of Bill’s kids (holly shit they grew up), at least one of his current wife’s kids, and a few people I take pride in not knowing personally. Just a side note that is longing for your comment.
Tomorrow: Lot’s of people to direct and lots of work to be done. Some for my official job, but most for comities and what I call “my little donations to society”. And another day of having this damn cold that my kids so willing gave me! It’s kind of cool when the shit that you cough up is colored. I am waiting for neon green.

6 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

Thought you knew that?! I'm originally from Milton and my parents live right up the road from where you work. :)

10/04/2005 7:44 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Wait, you two seriously didn't know how you each knew Dorman? I thought you all grew up together or something like that. I thought you were just joking when you said that!

10/04/2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

I guess Dorman keeps his friends to himself. ;) I met him through ChaseDC, I did not grow up with him. If I had, I probably wouldn't be able to run for public office!

10/04/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

I can attest to that!

10/04/2005 1:00 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Dean and I grew up together. We kind of lost touch after he moved away and I went in the service. Still friends and always will be, but not up to speed on the lost years.

How's that?

10/04/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Snot:

I'll wave hello to your parents when I go to work tomorrow. Snort!!!

10/04/2005 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home