Monday, November 14, 2005

A Picture Says a Thousand Words



I would love to come up with some sort of story and opinion about this image, like snotsucker does (he's a master), but I don't have that talent. The picture says it all I hope. I seen the news today, odd for me. And what did I see, GWB's propaganda here in PA. This immediately triggered an image from many years ago. A time when I was over in the Middle East. I may not have been one of those soldiers pounding the sand, rather I was playing mind games with my fellow Shipmates onboard our ship. Yes, I spent some time in the sand, in a few countries over there. I was bounced a bit from here to there. But, I was never one of those guys, like Dorman, living the real thing.

Ok, I got a little off track. Reminiscing I guess. My point is this: Check out this cool photo I put together in about oh, 30 seconds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

That kind of schmoozing may have worked back in the day when things were innocent and the people trusted their leaders. People did trust their leaders at one point didn't they? People are so star struck they'd probably let Charles Manson hold their child simply so they could tell their kid, when you were (whatever age) you were held by a mass murderer. Of course there are those people that may want to debate whether or not Manson is truly a murderer.

11/14/2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Saddam:
'See that man next to me, he thinks I have WMD's...little does he know he's going to be one of the most ridiculed Presidents in history because of ME, Saddam Hussein, the President of Iraq!'

George:
'See that man next to me, he made a fool outta my Daddy and now he's gonna pay'.

Two of the world's biggest bullshitters on their farewell tours!
Thanks M&R!

11/15/2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home