Sunday, September 17, 2006

Doing some house cleaning

I'm changing my blog around a bit. (not that anyone reads it anyway) The links will be back soon.


I’m feeling a bit down in the dumps. I have myself convinced that I am a total moron. Everything I say is stupid, everything I do is dumb and I deserve any pain I receive. Life just seems to get just a little worse day-by-day.

My dog had his first ever seizure this evening. Knowing dogs as I do, it was most likely epileptic. He was laying here beside me when his back legs started to shake. He set up and looked at his ass end, almost like he was saying “what the hell?”. Then his front legs started. Soon he was pedaling uncontrollably, like a 95-pound fish out of water. He had stopped breathing and started foaming at the mouth profusely. I called into the bedroom for my wife to help, as I reached to open his mouth, making sure he had not swallowed his tongue. Another mistake. Moments later the shaking stopped and he slowly became lucid again. Just freaking great. My son was scared out of his mind, poor little guy. He had to watch another dog die a few years ago.

So anyway, I am changing my blog to fit my life. Hopefully it will not become as sad as I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

You're allowed to feel down in the dumps once and a while. Just not all the time. That's scary that River had a seizure. Are you taking him to the vet?? I've never witnessed something like that but I'd be completely freaked out. If it was a person...that wouldn't be so bad. I know, I'm crazy. Maybe you need a trip to the 'burg. Have Dean drop you off on his way to Carlisle.

9/18/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

1)River's going tomorrow

2)'burg trip? Good idea, but first I need to find some time...

9/18/2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home