Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This town needs an Ænima

If you tend to have a temper, I have the perfect test for you. Imagine yourself in the middle of a field just before 5AM, with no one within 1000 yards, being extremely pissed at another individual all while having a high powered rifle in your hands and having the upper hand by being on the ground and having him blinded by your light, stuck in his tree stand. What would you do? I spent over 2 months viewing this years challenges, over a week tending to the sight and making my scent present, had plainly marked the spot the night before and this stupid bastard took my spot a half hour before I got there. After arguing with him for a short time and realizing that common-courtesy has been long since gone, I simply walked away in the dark, very foggy field in search for a new spot.

Bastard… I should’ve shot’m!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

You know I'm anxiously waiting to hear if you blasted Bambi or not?!?!

12/02/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

I'm sure he's been too busy stripping the hide and removing those warm entrails, to blog about it ;)

12/03/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

So far I have left the woods with nothing more than bronchitis to show for it. I shot at one the first day about 350 yards out but could not find him.

If I get a break from work and sickness, Bambi's mine!!!

12/03/2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Maybe SNOT has some tips on my well being...

12/03/2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home