Friday, July 25, 2008

This video was from a time that seems so long ago. Although it was only a few short years ago, it was during a time when I was not a boss, but simply a leader, of sorts. We were one shop. A family that stuck together. The men you see here were not so much under my direction, but more working with me, to achieve a common goal. In many construction companies, I would have been their superintendent, and the project leader as well.

Things have since changed. Having full responsibility of the main production facility, and co-managing the others leaves me little time to ’play’ with the fellows. It’s too bad, as it is times like these when I gained the most respect from them.

1 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

yes matt. put mental masturbation into a google search. you will find me.

8/01/2008 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home