Monday, January 07, 2008

Postage Paid is only a theory

The other day I pulled up to the post office to get stamps and mail some bills. When I went inside, I seen someone I knew and began a short conversation. During this little disruption, I mistakenly mailed 4 bills without the postage I was there to buy, for the very same bills. I didn’t realize I had pulled this total retard move until I had gotten home.

I was a bit concerned about the bills getting “lost in the mail”, but waited it out in the hope that all would be returned to me before they were passed due. As it turned out, only one was sent back to me, in fact, it was returned the following day. The other three made it to their destination without a glitch.

Considering the rising cost of living, I’m considering sending 10% of my mail out without stamps and taking the chance. The odds seem good from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home