Thursday, November 17, 2005

If you look for change, look at yourself first

Hey look, I have time to blog today...

I have started to, what I choose to call, take myself apart and rebuild for the better. Including my blog... I look at what other people do in there blogs (I don't usually compare to others) and have come to realize that my blog is, and has always been, about me. I now wonder what other bloggers may think about me after reading this selfishness. That is odd for me as I can usually give 2 sh**s what others think. "If you don't like me, go a house further" was always my philosophy.

I find myself listening to myself talk, even at work. I am watching every move "I" make, almost like I am seeing myself through another's eyes. My goal is unknown, but I find comfort in knowing that I will rebuild myself in a condition that was better than before. (God, that sounds like an episode of "The Six Million Dollar Man" (1974) [TV-Series 1974-1978])

You may see some changes here, hopefully for the good. Let's start with this...




Define irony......

The blogger's 'post-create.g?' page (blogger home page where I create new posts) spell check script does not recognize the following 'words'...

Blog

Blogger

Bloggers

Blogs


Blogger's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home