Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So you had a bad day.....

Getting a wrath of crap from someone due to someone else’s mistake, if not blatant lack of responsibility makes me laugh hysterically. I try my best not to get upset in a situation like this as any wrongdoing is at best third party to me. More often than not, a simple civil explanation is enough to disarm the situation, but, every now and again, the person is determined to aggravate the situation.

I assume he will think twice the next time he feels like pushing someone around, even it it’s only verbally.

1 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

man you are a better one than i, this kind of injustice has come close to getting my ass thrown in jail several times. on everything else, i am usually calm.

except blogging.

3/30/2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home