Thursday, April 26, 2007

A quick view into my world, and this years’ team.

I am very busy these days. Between work, baseball, home, family issues, other family issues, and some subtle side things, I have little time for anything else, bloging included. If I had the choice to drop every project but one, I would keep my kids on our baseball team. Here’s a little view into my world. The names of the kids have been replaced by a sort of random letters.

A --- Energetic and quick, yet you can loose him is a second. Family is very broken and with issues so deep a backhoe couldn’t find the end.

Christian --- A true all-star player in the making. Family is great and is very athletic. Focus is perfect.

N --- Good fielder but I’m having trouble with his arm. His mechanics are just wrong. It difficult to overcome but his dad, assistant coach, will work with him as well. Great family, as I can tell.

J --- A bundle of attitude and trouble. Known his mom since High School and is my team mom. Family is more than broken; it’s down right destroyed! No father to speak of. Mom’s great though.

R --- Same as above, yet more athletic and focused.

C --- Shy as hell and withdrawn, yet is very athletic. Family seems to have some sort of issue but I just haven’t nailed it down yet.

C --- Oh yes, little Collin. Shy at first but now happy and smiling. The body of a Tee-Ball player but focused. He’s going to be something some day.

M --- Parents suck ass. If it weren’t for this kid’s Aunt, neither him nor his brother would have any idea about what really matters.

T --- Now, this kid rocks! Good parents, dad’s an assistant coach, GREAT ARM!

M --- His parents really suck, mostly because I’m his Father.


If I got paid for this, it would be the greatest job in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

"M --- His parents really suck, mostly because I’m his Father."

impetus to do better, that is what this is, and why it's rare.

4/26/2007 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home