Friday, February 09, 2007

Half way

TGIF never meant so much. We finally shipped out what we generically call Exxon-03; the third of six nearly identical projects at a cost of $1.5 Million each. These projects are huge to us, yet are dwarfed by the ‘plant’ they get installed into. I can’t say much more than that but would be happy to email some links to anyone who’s in the loop.

The last few weeks have been hell, to say the least. Although I have a commitment to my work, I also have a commitment to my family, especially my kids. The struggle of dealing with both can be a real pain in the A** as times. Yesterday, I left work at 3:30 for the sole purpose of taking my son to his wrestling practice. For the first time ever, I returned to work just after. Normally I will not leave him until his practice is over, but I needed to finish out the night with our second shift. This morning, I was back in by 0430, going nearly without sleep because my dog had another seizure.

It all good… We only have another 11 units to get out the door: 3 in one week and the rest by the middle of March. Oh, and yea, we’ll just add another 8” to that reservoir. Monday is calling.

3 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

Well, they got more than enough money to blow so you might as well keep 'laying pipe'!

2/10/2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Well you are the one that is able to make ozone. It's the smart one's that have to work all the hours! ;)

We need to partaaay....let's not wait till my graduation party. That's going to be in July. Too long to wait!!

2/12/2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

That sounds real good!

2/12/2007 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home