Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The fruit

Apparently all my hard work with the kids thus far has pain off. We squashed the Red Sox last night, 7-0 in our first scrimmage of the year. Opening day is this Saturday. It’s a huge event where every team in every division plays. Plus, every team has pictures taken before their game. Although my picture time isn’t until 11:00am, with the game at noon, I’ll be at the fields all day long. I estimate a $1,500.00 day at our concession stand.

Some personal reasons will keep me from the computer, and blogging for a while, not that anyone reads my blog anyway. Hope to be up and running again in the fall, if Blogger is still here by then.

1 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

I at least still read your blog. Who knows about that Dorman character and as for Chase, he is still stuck in Thanksgiving!

5/20/2007 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home