Tuesday, September 13, 2005

4 days of Ophelia

Well, I have a lot of feelings running deep in our country’s current situation. I also have my own demons to fight off day by day. On this note, I tell you all that I am going on vacation. I am leaving this place without the internet, blogs, work, email, committees, board members, music, phone calls, advice, eBay, the dog, other people’s needs, meetings, one child (she is going on her own vacation with HER mom [yuck!], although she would rather “be with dad”) and cell phones. Well, I might take mine to check on my dog, as he will be with my mother-in-law. I don’t know who to pity more, my dog, or her!!! I have to add this. If my family was in danger and the proverbial ‘hell on earth’ was here, much like what is current... just read...

4 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

Headed anywhere interesting? Or just hanging out in the funfilled setting of S'bury? ;)

9/14/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

virginia beach

9/14/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Now I understand why your anxious. That damn hurricane, tropical storm, hurricane, tropical storm, hurricane.
Hope everything works out!

9/14/2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I have a friend leaving for the Outer Banks this weekend. YIKES! I say go have fun, be like Captain Dan from Forrest Gump, ride it out and defy it to take you. Don't forget your sunscreen!!

9/15/2005 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home