Friday, September 09, 2005

blog

I have not updated in a while because I have been very busy. I have even fallen behind on a favor I promised a friend and his kids. I must take care of that tomorrow!!

Work…. Paint….. Exercise….(me time) Watch kid(s)……. Meetings…… Bring work more work home…… It never ends! Oh what the heck, let’s write something.

Some time ago, Carnealian had stated that my dog looked possessed in the picture I had posted. This was mostly due to the camera, but also due to his eye being abnormal.

When “river” was a puppy in his littler, his left eye was damaged. Most likely from his mother picking him up wrong and mistakenly piercing his eye with her tooth. Basically, his left eye is unusable. But, he doesn’t let it slow him down. You may never even know it. If you know dogs as well as I do, you know that a dog’s primary sense is its nose. Dogs use their nose as we use our eyes.

The only time you would notice is when we are throwing balls at the local cemetery. He will lose the balls to the left, but will find them eventually with his nose.

Boring story, but at least I wrote…………..

2 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

Damn, well I'm glad you're no longer glued to that boob tube & radio. Was starting to worry about ya! ;)

9/11/2005 7:07 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

snotsucker:
I didn't know you could put an animated .gif in here. Cool. I have some great ones saved.

9/11/2005 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home