Sunday, September 11, 2005

My life these days...

My life these days. Hummmm, sounds a little narcissistic. Well, let's just say it has been
the proverbial roller coaster. But, the biggest one ever!! From 5000 feet to below sea level.
I have come to realize that I have much to be thankful for. I have more than what most people have.
Maybe the reason why I am unhappy is because of myself. Maybe it's just me. I tend to give and give and get nothing in return, or so it seems.
Maybe I just need to rebuild myself as some others around me are.


Having said this, I have made a little sound bite if you will. Something I cut from a favorite comedian of mine. This kid of hits home for me during my time of despair.

Here it is: Please do not let the kids hear this as it contains really bad fucking language! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aethlos said...

life's rollercoaster, yes. As the years pass i become more aware of how bittersweet it all is. You say the reason you are unhappy is you. That resonates deeply with me--as I am the one who has singlehandedly overseen the dismantling of my own happinesses. We're responsible. Simple... and bittersweet.

9/14/2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home