Thursday, September 29, 2005

Here we go....

I do not watch much TV. The wave of "Reality" shows boor me. To quote Denis Leary, Nothing on TV is reality! Having said that, I have been a long fan of only 2 shows: ABC's Alias and FOX's 24. There is now way that Michael Vaughn is dead. Let me make my commitment to this belief official tonight. He will come back at the end of the season and tell of some twisted switch that was made to keep Sydney and her unborn baby safe from what he is uncovering. I live for this show and am sucked into it like a stay at home mom watching her favorite Soap. I even missed the only other show that I love to watch: Engineering Disasters.I'm telling you, he is not dead!!! You can prove me wrong when the time comes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I WATCHED ENGINEERING DISASTERS TOO last night! That was very, very cool! I can see those happening if I built the stuff but a professional?!?

9/30/2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home