Thursday, December 22, 2005

Out To Lunch

Some personal issues have prevented me from bloging lately. In this time of unrest, nothing seems normal. Today I had one of those little moments of happiness. I was preparing to install my CD player into my truck. I have had this player, and speakers, sitting around for years waiting to be installed. I just never got around to it. I was afraid that it would not work after it was sitting around for at least 3 or 4 years. When I powered it up, out popped a CD. It was Queensryche; Empire. I thought I had lost that album years ago. Here it was in the player the whole time. You may step into my mind by going to the link and clicking on the video link next to 8. Silent Lucidity.

Sweet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Oh just you wait till I plop some Rammstein in there....or some Danzig or some Misfits....that players gonna get a work out!

12/23/2005 12:23 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Swing up, we'll rock out!

12/23/2005 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home