Thursday, January 05, 2006

Things

1) The college football season is now officially over. Penn State won (that sucks), Notre dame lost (sorry carn), Bama won (Oh, yea!) and the Long Horns pulled it out. The NCAA has undergone some changes in the past few years. In my humble opinion, all have been for the good. Side note: The day following the Penn State game was a very long day!

2) As Carnealian said in her blog, her, Dorman and I are getting together this weekend. I haven't been to a bar in a long time. I'm sure blogsphere will never be the same.

3) Things here on the home front are getting better, yet busier. I do well at separating myself from work when at home. Admittedly though, it's getting harder. I think I may have to look for a new job soon. This one has gotten to be just a little too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Whoo hoo! Looking forward to the weekend! Party on Wayne!

1/06/2006 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home