Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just another reason why the human race is doomed.

Guy has strange life growing up; lives with 3 generations in his house of oddities…

Guy (unfortunately through me in high school) meets girl as strange…

Guy gets girl pregnant, marries and has another child…

Guy works hard at his lower wage warehouse job…

Guy gets a chance to get a new job with better pay (again, my fault)…

Guy gets fired from job…

Guy gets divorced…

Guy’s ex decides to better herself by going to college, fixing her teeth, becoming a professional…

I get a call a year of two later from a credit agency. Apparently Guy’s ex put me down, as a reference for her student loan that went into default…

Guy remarries to someone with even more issues, even worse teeth and even more smutty (yes, there is a hell)…

So does Guy’s ex.

Guy can be found through out years going to his new wife’s kid’s sporting events, while his own is doing whatever…

Guy apparently makes piece with his ex and her now husband…

Guy can be found on almost any given Friday at one particular bar, well after midnight…

Guy’s newest slut (oops, I mean wife) can also be found there, displaying her lack of a body to anyone who will watch…

Guy all but encourages friends to play with his new wife, as she puts herself on display for the usual crowd…

(wait, it gets better)

Guy is found in same bar, with same crown, in same situation, now with his ex and his ex’s husband performing this same pathetic ritual…

Guy’s ex’s husband said to me, during the slut-fest, about his wife who is showing herself in a display much like guy’s current wife; “Go ahead, feel her up”…

(Now keep in mind that I have known this girl since high school)…

I said, “No thanks man"…

Guy’s ex’s husband said “come on man, look at these. You know you want to feel them”. Guy’s ex said nothing, as she looked straight into my eyes, as on command…

I said to myself the following: Here is Guy, his wife, his ex, his ex’s husband, all doing the same damn thing, in one little ‘whatever- fest’…

Hey, all these people are parents….
I need to move!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

saying Hi, found your latest blog funny, sounding a bit "southern". I should know, live in Georgia. Ha Ha. just doing some random reading. seems you have a full plate.

9/17/2006 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home