Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Just do it

In everyone’s life, there is a life changing and defining moment. Sometimes this moment is a good one, and sometimes it’s bad. Somehow, this doesn’t matter. The point is that during this moment, your life somehow changes forever. Some people only have one of these moments during their entire life. Others, though, have many.

During the last few weeks, or, quite honestly, the last few years, I have been living within the fallout of these moments, the last of witch has changed my life forever. As I undergo this rebuild of myself, I look back. I am now removing the filter that I have lived behind for so many years; the filter has somehow justified the actions of others. The reality of the past comes alive and I can see clearly now.

I will finally become the person inside that, through my facade, I presented to the world. I will finally be truly happy with who I am. I will finally put myself in a better place, both mentally and physically. My life will no longer be lived the way it has been for so many years. I am strong and am growing stronger by the minute. I will survive. For my kids, for myself, for my job, for all the kids I deal with, I will be the man!

1 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

man you have grown, and no doubt will continue to do so. your writing on this story was top shelf as well.

i have watched this from afar and have never failed to be impressed. so few will ever grow as much as you have. be very proud.

8/10/2007 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home