Sunday, September 09, 2007

My focus

With my free time I am out and about with my camera, looking for those images that, before now, were just logged into my memory. I almost feel desperate at this point, knowing that I now have a decent camera and I’ve left so many photo opportunities go by. Plus, I have little free time. I’ve grown to feel comfortable with that fact.

I am not a photographer, nor do I plan on becoming one. I am not an artist as I lack the vision needed to be one. Having said that, I am learning the basics of this camera and plan to re-find the moments and images that are in my head, only to share them with the rest of the world. The phrase “A picture says a thousand words’ is quite literal. Besides rebuilding my marriage after a devastating event, this is my new mission.

My images can be found here. Please check back often as my schedule may soon allow me to focus on this.

4 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

what kind of camera have you there?

9/10/2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Fuji FinePix S700

9/10/2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

your stuff looks great so far. think you may a little too hard on yourself.

9/12/2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

always been good at that, rev.

9/12/2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home