Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I shouldn’t blog about this but I just can’t stop myself

There’s this kid who works for me that just drives me nuts. This kid is full of issues, but considering his upbringing, it’s almost understandable, but not quite. I don’t mean to be rude, but he is honestly the dumbest person I have ever met. I thought I had heard it all from him, but his latest story takes the cake.

Apparently he’s been having some sleeping problems so his doctor prescribed some Ambien CR. Saturday night, he takes one pill. His girlfriend goes up to bed and he sits in the living room on the couch playing video games, waiting to fall asleep. At some point, the kid nods off. A bit later, according to him, he begins to sleepwalk. He somehow makes his way to where ever the Ambien is and takes the entire bottle of pills. The overdose has a hallucinogenic effect on him, much like he’s tripping on acid. This makes him appear to see snow, and lots of it. He somehow makes it out to his truck, pulls out on the street and parks in the middle of the road, blocking traffic. The cops are called. The k-9 unit shows up and asked him what the problem is. He tells them that he’s stuck in 3 feet of snow and can’t move the truck, even in 4-wheel drive.

His girlfriend was awakened by the commotion and comes out to see what is going on. She explains to the cop that he is on a “new medication”. The cops asked her if he works, and she said yes and so does she. This fact alone was apparently enough to convince the cop to let his go without a fine. He simply said, “Get him out of my face and to the hospital.”

The doctors wanted to check him into the psyche ward, but he checked himself out.

1 Comments:

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

whew. hope there is like a probationary period at work,

9/13/2007 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home