Saturday, January 28, 2006

I should have went with Hertz

…So there’s this guy that Dorman and I grew up with Named Bill. Bill was once the core of our click but has since turned into a turd. Him and his newest wife, whom I refer to as the scab, have this routine that they apparently go through often: They both go out on the dance floor together, then Bill finds his position in front of the D.J.’s booth. After a few beers, the scab will start grinding out on the dance floor with every male she can find. The more beers she has in her, the more wild and crazy she gets, all while her husband stands in his position watching the show. Eventually, a chemical reaction between testosterone and beer makes Bill become jealous. His chest pumps up like a balloon, his arms fold slightly back and he pushes his way around the dance floor (all 6’3”, 145 pounds of him) peeling off all the meat that his sluttish scab has attracted to herself. This is usually followed by the 2 of them bitching at one another as they head out the door.

So as we all sit here at a table in the bar, low and behold, the scab and her smashing beanpole husband walk in. After a few minutes, I decide to go say hello to my once close friend. A brief assessment tells me he has had way too much to drink already. Dean then joins our little reunion for a while. All seems good so Dorman and I head back to the table to enjoy the show. It doesn’t take long until the orthodontically impaired couple starts doing their thing. Since I have been in asshole mode most of the week, an evil idea came to mind. I said to our crew “I’m to start some trouble. I’ll be right back”. On my way to the little boys room, I make a quick stop at the scab to take her for a test drive. It was kind of like renting a car. It’s not yours and you have to take it back so you may as well go out and beat it a little to see what it will do.

After making my deposit in the urinal, I return to my chair. This process continues a few more times. Every time I go out to take the scab for a ride, I report every action she does back to Bill. I assume he was watching the entire show, but that’s not really my point if you know what I mean. So then I go up there to say hello again. I then pick up the scab and place her on my shoulders. I then dance around with her on me for a minute of two, as she rubs my head. Once I place her back down on the floor, and without missing a beat, she grabs my head and says to me “you should have turned your head around”. I of course report this exact phrase to Bill, after reclaiming my hat from him. He seems to find humor in it, but I can tell the chemical reaction is starting to begin.

A few minutes later I decide to take her around the block once more, so with beer in hand, I cruise on up to the scab, looking to burn some rubber. I find her there pulling her shirt up to expose her pierced belly button and tattooed belly. This is when I thought to myself, let’s put the pedal to the metal. I lean over to her ear and ask the now famous question, “is that all your going to show me?” She thinks for a second or two, then pulls her shirt and bra up, showing off her left boob to me. Without skipping a beat, I turn to Bill and said “your wife just showed me her tits”.

That’s all it took. He pulled her into the back area and they had a talk. After she returned I tried to bump and grind her some more but she was not willing and tried to ignore me. Walking away I said aloud, “ah, did some body get their pee-pee smacked?”
I am the greatest asshole!

9 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

Sounds like a very odd couple...

1/29/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

sounds like matt is going to get himself killed if he's not careful. be more careful matt, if you can. i like having you around.

1/29/2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

Hahahahahahahahahaaha! That's great!

Jeez old habits die hard, don't they? That skank does that EVERY time she's out with him (the bumping and grinding on the guys).
That, ladies and gentlemen is white trash at it's finest :)

I have two questions though:

1. Bill was the center of your clique?
2. How'd his wife's tits look?

1/29/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

edit: I mean core

1/29/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Rev: Thanks!

Bob: Bob:

The center he was. I think his mom still has the “Beem me up Scotty” sticker on her car bumper.

Boob was flaccid!!!

1/29/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Dorman said...

mad props!!! Rev. he doesn't have to worry when he's out with me, 99% of the time I am the biggest guy there, plus I know half the people.

2 guys tried to start with me that night too. I was walking behind this gorgeous girl named Raine who was trying her best to throw herself at me, when this dork pushes me as i walked past. I looked back at him with a WTF look on my face. He barks some profanity at me. I thne replied with a big shit eating grin, "You have no idea who I am do you?"...laughed and to ok a piss. Came back through and eyeballed the guy the entire time trying to pass him....he never made eye contact.

The other guy was mad because I made a comment to this girl at the end of the night as I was standing by my 2 cousins. I am the medium sized one. She stepped between us as I was laughing at the guy...who happened to be about my son's size. That made my cousin Todd point out that "Hey, that guy thought he was gonna come up on you with us here but look at him getting pushed out the door by a girl!!" That lit the flames, dude was ballistic but was still pushed out the door by that girl as we laughed.

haha. turds.

1/29/2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Dorman said...

Oh, and I got a ride home from them at the end of the night ;)

1/30/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Dorman said...

Bill wasn't the "center" of our clique. He was more likely the center of negative attention.

1/30/2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

The Rev. thinks I'm going to get my ass kicked. Good thing I didn't tell him about the big stanley steamer thing....

1/30/2006 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home