Friday, January 13, 2006

Life

The wheel of change moves on, and those who were down go up and those who were up go down. ~Jawaharlal Nehru


Been really busy with work, home and entertaining Mr. Dorman so the blog has been left untouched for a while. Plus it looks as though the planets have aligned in a very wrong way this evening. But all is good while I plan my trip down to Carnealian's neighborhood this weekend for yet again some good times. My daughter was going to be with her mother non the less, but I feel very guilty leaving my son with his granny again. Since my son was born I have been with him every waking moment of his life, almost like I am this sculptor working on a stone destined to be this beautiful statue. All I can say is he loves the sleepovers with his dog. Granny may have some serious issues, but she's a great dog sitter!

Anyway, lookout Harrisburg, here we come. (Damn, forget the red carpet, I used to live there.)

Oh and Dean, you get the couch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorman said...

Word. H-burg, the place of my down fall.......I can only hope. I am trying my best to be disloyal, unfaithful, not-dedicated. I need wingmen, wing-women to help me from my plight. Licentiousness is my goal.....free love at the cost of drinks.....

1/14/2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

just say no dorman. i know it never works, but it sounds good.

1/14/2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home