Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ya know, we are going to be 40 soon....

Wow! For the first time is what seems like forever, I can actually say that I had a great weekend. Feeling good, especially about myself, seems almost strange to me. My wife and I are in marriage counseling, good times are being had with friends and family and life now seems happier. For the longest time I had felt like I was living my entire life for everyone else but myself. This may still be true on some levels, if not many, but I can truly say that I am funding a new respect for what I have.

Having said that, and after spending the third weekend in a row either somewhat drunk or hung over, the unofficial “weekend in review” seems fitting. So here goes nothin’!




Work: So much to control, so little time. Holly shit this project is big.

Baseball signup 2006 continues. Can’t wait for opening day. A huge turnout this year thus far.

Grocery shopping. Old Mother Hubbard comes to mind.


Finally took down all the Christmas decorations. It’s out of control. My house will become the second North Pole if this continues.

Boo and I playing video games. He’s starting to kick my ass!!!

She said; ” So how bad IS the Hotel Edison”? I said; “Just crash on my couch and don’t worry”.

“Ok, you can be the contact person. What’s you cell phone number again”? I guess giving you this number 400 times is not enough. Oh look, he finally wrote it down!!!

Finally get to meet Mr. Snotsucker. Dude, you’re cool.

“I am so sorry. This place was packed the other weekend and bass was pumpin”!

The ‘tard walk. Oh my god that’s funny!!! Snot, you didn’t miss a step and I gota see that again.

“We can make it to the Peperment by last call”. Bad choice!!!

I swear I used to shoot pool on a team. I used to be good; what the hell happened to me? I call a rematch in your dad’s basement!!!

Pink Floyd. I’m not sure why I turned it off. Maybe it was because Tracie was sleeping.

“Are you alright”? “Here, just sit down on the deck”. Then Dean reappears. Perfect timing. Oh look, she fell again. “Dude, we better get her inside”.

I’m not sure who won the match, but I think it was River. Dean gave it his best,

“That’s it, I’m going to bed. Have fun guys. I’ll lock the beast in the bedroom with us”.

Hey look, Carn found the couch and Dean walked home.

(next day)

I was never still drunk in chruch before. First time for everything.

Zak, I hope you’r not getting sick.

Nose bleed section at a hockey game. Very nice! Yea, I used to live down here.

“Redemption is what you said in your blog. After all, she is dead”. (but I still miss her)


Woman are the root to all evel. I’m sure of it!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dorman said...

I love these weekend reviews! But you left out the most outstanding reference. Remember the most awful story ever told?

1/22/2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

"I've never had a woman move under ME like that!" :)

1/23/2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Dorman, you are the king of the most awful stories.

One thing I remember was "She's really drunk." Another fine moment in my life.

Oh yea, and Tracie and I gave Snot his very own Bachelor party. I'm sure he'll never forget that one!

1/23/2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

EVER TOLD? I think got the awful crouwn LAST weekend.

1/23/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

The ‘tard walk. Oh my god that’s funny!!! Snot, you didn’t miss a step and I gota see that again.


Hahahahahah! OMG, did Joel do the STINKY! for you guys? I hope to god he accompanied it with sound! :D

It is, by far, the most accurate walk of this girl I have ever seen, even after being out of college for 14 years. I guess when you practiced it as much as Joel did at LHU, you can't forget how to do that classic walk.

1/25/2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home