Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yuck... Sick!!!!

Last week my son was sick and home from school for four days. I should have known it was only a matter on time before someone else in the house got it. Unable to finish a full days work has left me blogging for a while.

That leads me to this story. My dog is having some issues these days. It seems he doesn't like my kids anymore. When they get close to him, he becomes very discontent. It's almost as if he is scared of them. Now I am finding my kids may be scared of him because of his actions.

I have enclosed an image bellow to better explain what his issue is. Please be advised that it may be too graphic for some people.

v

v

v

v

v







Ok, I was joking.




3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Thought it was another animal abuse story and you and Fin would go rounds! Geesh! Love that dog!

1/18/2006 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DARN! I was reading and I thought, hey that dog is going to need a home but you were just pulling my back leg! He is a beauty...trade ya!

1/19/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

aw factor of 12

1/19/2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home