Monday, January 16, 2006

The weekend from my view

I thought we weren't going to blog about this past weekend. So I was wrong. I have chosen to steel carnealian's writing style here a little. (Yea, I asked for permition) Oh, and Rev., to answer your question, it was on the bar.

Anyway, a list of quotes from the weekend. Here goes..................



“So you and her are going to go outside and duke it out later?”



“How do you know that?”



“Doesn’t that hurt?”



“Get that image out of my head!”



“Thanks for waiting up guys!



“Look where I’ve been for a year. I’m not used to this weather.”



“Um, all the more reason to bring a jacket.”



“Oh my god, she’s perfect!”



“How do you get to the third floor?”



“I think her and I are better wingmen than you are!”



“Ah man, I lit the filter end.”


"Hey, I have some
Forty-Six & 2 in the car."



I can only imagine what was said after this. I was out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dorman said...

pictures coming to my blog soon. I still need to make that phone call......

1/16/2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

dorman: hope you are having fun. thanks mattnd, had me curious.

1/17/2006 2:31 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

You forgot the death threat on my behalf. Thanks for that by the way!

1/18/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home