Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm a sad case

Well the weekend is finally here. Horary for that!!!! Plus, no work Saturday morning either. This will change in a few weeks, if not sooner.

Today was kind of a bad day. “Football Friday” has become something I look forward to. We throw and practice all week for “the big game”. Riding the bike during lunch is no longer as friendly as it once was due to winter and all. I may be some sort of boss I guess, but I lead a rebel crew. Playing and practicing football in the parking lot has become my exercise for the winter months. The trouble I have is that I am the oldest of the rebellious crew. During today’s game I jumped for a pass and came down on my bad foot in a very wrong way. After landing I fell to the ground in pain. Jeremy, second oldest of our so-called “A-TEAM” (I’m sure it means a**hole) was the only one to offer assistance. All others made comments like “come on gimpy” and “How old are you”. Thanks guys! Anyway I am once again limping again. Sometimes I just don’t get it. Neil Armstrong walked on the moon at age 38 and here I am at 36 unable to keep up with the punks. I hate it! Me and my broken finger, shot foot and 3 footballs need a break I guess.

But, we won!

1 Comments:

Blogger SnotSucker said...

As long as you don't hurt your drinking hand for Dorman's homecoming, everything will be O.K.!

1/07/2006 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home