Sunday, January 08, 2006

I should have know; Ailing

Last night my son threw a fit when we dropped him off at Grammies house. It was very odd to see him that way. He’s never had any signs of separation anxiety. Plus he loves it at her house because she lets him stay up as late as he wants. The mystery was solved this morning. He was getting sick. Poor little guy is out for the count now. No worries though, he’ll bounce back in no time.

I don’t feel all that spry myself after last night’s outing. Just a little too much social profiling. I'm sure carnealian will have some quotes or something from the evening. I didn't actully say that, did I? Oh well, all in good fun.

I don’t usually get into politics, opinions or negative campaign adds. I would rather leave that people like SnotSucker, Rev. Gisher, Dorman, or even AnotherPointofView who are much better informed than I. Well surprise, surprise, I do have something to say. Let’s bitch about the health care industry. Now days there are pills for sale to cure almost anything. Medicine has come a long way in the last twenty years or so and can prolong and sometimes even save lives. It’s a great thing in most cases. But what about the overuse of medicine, do we really have to take a pill for ALL of our suppose-ed ailments? We all had acne when we were teen-agers, but now there’s a pill out there to help. Come on people, no wonder we can’t afford health insurance. Flatulence can be cured with a pill too. Well, having gas is a bit embarrassing at times, but is this not just a natural function of our bodies? Oh no, we gota take a pill for it!!!!

Well, in the spirit of over usage, I supply you with the following link. Turn you speakers up; it’s a good one!!! (Please give the page a few seconds to load. These guys pay there bills with advertising.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Oh no, he was getting sick! Too bad! I'm so glad I stopped drinking when I did. I would have been hung over and probably would have been found in one of the "amish strip club" parking lots.

1/09/2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

cute. an ounce of prevention....

1/09/2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home