Thursday, April 06, 2006

I’d rather be impudent.

I find it ironic and a bit funny that people who are involved in an organization who’s sole purpose is to put a smile on kids faces, can not work together without screaming and yelling at each other. Acting this way only creates an uncomfortable environment for the very kids who we are here to serve. This makes me look deeper into the kid’s personal life. Most, if not all board members, coaches and commissioners have children in a division within the league. I find myself asking myself the same question over and over; if these people act this way in front of the children on the fields, how do they act at home?

Many of articles can be read about how video games and the like are twisting the minds of our youth. Um… people, is it not our very parents who are, without even knowing it, behind it all? Here’s my quote for the week: “Asshole’s reproduce faster than rabbits…”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home