Thursday, June 08, 2006

Function over Fashion

My dog, River, minds the heat in the summer terribly. Most golden retrievers do, mostly because of all the hair. Too help the poor thing out, for the second summer in a row, we got him shaved.

I had all but forgotten how bad he looks for the first week or two. That was, until I picked him up from the vet’s office today after work. Although he looks ridicules for just a while, he’ll spend the rest of the summer looking like a shorthaired golden, and feeling much cooler too.

Ok, ready to laugh your ass off…




2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

OMG, that's freaking hilarious!!! Make sure he doesn't get sunburned!!!

HA!!! Funny!!!

6/09/2006 4:35 AM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

I did that to my golden ONCE! He looked like such a fag I couldn't bring myself to do it again.

6/09/2006 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home