Tuesday, May 30, 2006

To all in the league!

It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault.

STOP CALLING!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

But, someone's got to take the blame!

5/31/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Dorman said...

hahahahahaha. you should be out having wings with me and they wouldn't be able to get to you. Besides, VP's are the ones that should take calls

6/01/2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Shit rolls down hill...

6/01/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

I think many of the frustrations you express here play a huge part in why more people do not volunteer.

6/03/2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home