Monday, July 03, 2006

The Things I Just Don’t Understand…

Have you ever had one of those moments when you sit back and think “Why the hell does that happen?” or “Why the hell did he do that?” I’ve found myself saying this a lot this year. So, in tribute to stupid people, I’ve created a list of things I just don’t get. Here goes.


· Why would someone try to steal fund raising money for a non-profit organization (such as a baseball league)? Is this not the same as taking food right out of his kid’s mouth? And to think that him and I used to play ball together as kids. Freaking looser! I hope memorial acres burns to the ground.

· Why would a person be more concerned about having a winning team than being there as a roll model for the kids? Screaming at the kids when they make a mistake only makes you look like an asshole.

· Why would a person even think about molesting a young girl or boy? This one really confuses me. How can someone look at one of these kids and see nothing but fun and love? Well, I’ll make an exception for that Jordan kid on the Yankees. He’s a total brat! I blame his mother, big time!!!

· Why would someone buy a dog and then pen the poor thing in the back yard, giving it little to no attention. My 90-pound pain in the ass sleeps in my bedroom. My son calls River his brother for god sakes.

· What possesses people to drive up to 15 miles out of their way to save three cense a gallon on gas? I know gas prices are high and all but didn’t you just waist a few more cense than you saved?

· The next time you are driving down a two-lane road, look around. If there’s no cars in front of you and a line of cars behind you THEN YOU ARE DRIVING TOO FREAKING SLOW!!!!! MOVE YOUR ISSUES OFF THE ROAD!!!

· If you have a grandson or granddaughter that you want to see, why do you let someone else that you do not feel uncomfortable around stand in your way. YOUR GRANDCHILD IS THE ONE THAT MISSES YOU AND THAT MAKES IT YOUR FAULT!!!!! PUT YOUR ISSUES ASSIDE FOR A DAY OR SO, WILL YA?

· Why do people want so desperately to get knowledge of other peoples business? If my life got so boring and lonely that I needed to tell everyone I know about what someone else does, please tell me so I can shoot myself because, at that point, I serve absolutely no purpose in this world.

I give up with this because I’m starting to get a little angry. Like the original HULK said, “Please don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorman said...

dude.... warnings on hairdriers to not use them in the shower...????? ya know someone had tried it before.

7/08/2006 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home