Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Why?

I was standing in a checkout line at Weis the other day, very impatiently I might add, and was watching a family in front of me. They had a baby girl in the cart, strapped into a portable baby seat, which I guessed to be no more than three months old. Loving babies as I do, I was admiring her perfection with a cute factor topping the scale when I noticed something. Her little ears were pierced. I was shocked! OMG! That little girl was so young!!!! I have nothing against piercing(s) in general and I don’t want to argue the pro-choice vs. the pro-life debate, but I do not believe any person should be pierced until he or she is old enough verbally agree to doing so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I don't agree with parents getting their little baby's ears pierced either. Let the kid decide.

1/10/2007 10:28 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

amen. yet another mark of the endtimes.

1/11/2007 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home