Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just something to think about I guess

I’m an outdoors kind of guy. I don’t consider myself to be “one with nature” but much closer than the average person who may come across this blog. I have been finding strange things in our little world lately. Things that make me think, things that breach what I consider normalcy. One such event happened this evening. I was standing on my front porch and seen something blinking in the neighbor’s yard. I went to investigate what was causing this ‘flicker’ in the grass. I found a lightning bug (firefly) in the grass whose luminescent body was flickering totally randomly. It's February 1!!! I have never seen this type of beetle at this time of year, ever.

A change is in the wind people, and it doesn’t feel very good to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

That's really weird! I blame it all on TMI. Seems as good an excuse as any!

What up anyway?!?

2/01/2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

I saw the geese flying in friggin' circles the other day because they didn't know which way to go.... global warming is at warp speed ;)

2/01/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Carn: Not too much school girl..

Snot: A bit scarrrrrrrry isn't.

2/01/2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home