Friday, April 21, 2006

lateralus

I just realized that I’m into my third week of practices without taking even one picture. It’s quite difficult to snap an image when you’re busy on the field, but I will try to find a way soon. Things have not slowed down as much as I had anticipated, leaving me somewhat disadvantaged in the rest of my.

Sometimes we all are faced with tough decisions. Life is full of them. “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there”.

On a side note, some very artistic images can be found here. Check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Yep, enjoy the ride.

4/24/2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Dorman said...

Thanks for the link ;)

talk about tough times, boy, do I have a story of romance and woe for you all..... still unravelling.

Hang in there, I'll be home in 5 weeks.

4/25/2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home