Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My average evening, hour by hour…

This evening I was on the fields to give out some equipment needed for Saturday’s opening day. Both kids were with me and I was only planning to be on the fields for about a half out or so, just to hand out the game balls and the like. It was during this time that I noticed something. No matter what field I walk to, for whatever reason, someone calls my name, calling me over to them for a question or concern.

As I type this, I have had seven phone calls, all baseball related. The latest one was from the President of the league, busting my ass just a little as he sits at the bar enjoying some beverages. I informed him that I have my own right in from of me. I’m not sure if it’s the phone calls or the beverage that makes the editing of my posts so horrible. Sooner of later, I will find the time to review what I type into this stupid blog thingie.

At one point this evening, I had my landline phone on the desk, my cell phone on the desk and my wife’s cell phone at my ear, all with baseball calls. And yea, all while I am typing this crap. I started this stupid update over two hours ago.

Another long day at work tomorrow. So far tally is 12 inspectors and or engineers. The airlines should have a good profit this week. I can’t wait until that invoice is written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home